We know that sometimes it can be hard finding the perfect gift for the special moms in your life. My rule of thumb is you can never go wrong with an amazing accessory! Sometimes clothing can be tricky in regards to sizing and fit but an accessory is always a safe good bet in the gift department. Below are some of my favorite gift options for Mother’s Day!
- Red Valentino Romantic Punk Sandals in Pink – Perfect for the girl who loves shoes. These strappy versatile flats feature a cool stud detailing and are the perfect shade of pink and will go with everything.
- Lizzie Fortunato Laguna Necklace – It is no secret that we love all things Lizzie and this necklace is no exception. The color is gorgeous and this particular style is not heavy and extremely wearable. It is also a great price point for the quality!
- See by Chloe Hana Medium Shoulder Bag – These bags are such a nice gift and I can’t think of aby reason why every woman wouldn’t love to get this. It is the perfect size and this motty gray color is the neutral of all neutrals.
- Lizzie Fortunato Botticelli Earrings – This is a great option for the girl who loves a statement earring. The neutral palette of these will allow her to wear them with so many outfits.
- Megan Park Short Tassel Bead Earring – These earrings would be a fun addition to any woman’s collection. The bright colors and fun tassels scream Summer!
- See by Chloe Kriss Mini Hobo Crossbody – This bag is great for the girl who doesn’t like a big bag and wants something lightweight that will go with everything. We love the added gold grommet detailing on this purse.
- Lizzie Fortunato Prism Earrings – Another great neutral option that would go with everything but will add a little something special to any ensemble.
- Lizzie Fortunato Florent Bag – Is there anything better than combining a great bucket bag with great jewels as the handle? I think not!!
- Kendra Scott Didi Earrings – Another great earring that features a pretty peach mother-of-pearl and will be a staple for Summer!
- Kaanas Yassica Frayed Sandal – Comfortable, cute and a great price point!
Give us a call at 843-799-1454 if you need any help with a gift for Mother’s Day! We are happy to wrap and deliver any gift and can ship thru tomorrow to have gifts at your door step for the weekend!
Our 50 % Off sale is going strong and we have some AMAZING pieces still available!! Here are a few of our favorite things!!
This past weekend my husband and I hosted a festive Christmas Party at our house! Since we both have our own businesses, and can be a little MIA when it comes to social functions, we decided early in November that we wanted to have a little get together for our family and friends. It is so easy to get caught up in day to day life and we don’t get to see our family and friends nearly enough, so we were both thrilled about the party! We wanted it to be a dressy and festive evening so the first step was designing an invitation that went a long with that theme. I called my friend Danielle Nance, who owns Noteworthy Concepts and has a plethora of amazing invitation lines including Arzberger and Haute Papier. I opted for classic ivory card stock with gold letter pressed foiled and a very fun lime green lining. They arrived packaged so beautifully I almost hated to open the box!
I wanted to keep the decorations for my house simple! I used a lot of smilax on the mantles and had candles everywhere! I love the ambiance a candlelight room creates!
We had a local restaurant, Starfire, cater and they did a fabulous job. Our favorite was the sesame seared tuna. Needless to say, there wasn’t a bit left at the end of the night!
All in all, it was a wonderful evening with the people that mean the most to us! Out sweet pup, Deacon, didn’t get to join in on the fun but once the party was over I brought him out for one last photo opt! Merry Christmas everyone!!
I recently discovered the nail polish brand Morgan Taylor and if you haven’t checked them out yet, you will want to after seeing the amazing colors I tried. A local salon, So-Lace here in Lake City, SC carries the nail polish and I couldn’t be more thrilled. I am not one to buy polish offline without trying it in person first or seeing it on someone so its just perfect that they are down the street from me. I narrowed down my favorites to six colors I think are perfect this Holiday season. First I tried Royal Treatment, its a dark eggplant colored purple. When I think of Winter I immediately picture dark and rich colors. I think this color looks great with any black or grey outfit which tends to be my go to outfit these days.
Magician’s Assistant is a great neutral color that will go with anything and look fabulous on anyone. I love that its a light lavender grey with a subtle iridescent finish. I have worn this color multiple times now its such a good everyday polish. Trying to go out of the box I have been wanting to give a navy color a try. Morgan Taylor’s Power Suit polish was the right one to test the waters with. Its dark yes, but its wearable. Also I think this would be great to do some designs on top of in a lighter color if you’re feeling adventurous.
Wonder Woman is the perfect Holiday red! The metallic sheen adds a whole other dimension to your classic red nail polish. Its so fun and festive I can’t wait to wear this one to my next Christmas party. Sticking with the metallic theme Could Have Foiled Me is another fabulous festive polish for this season. This would be just the polish for New Year’s Eve as well. Both of these colors glide on so easily and stay put well.
I saved the best for last, Glitter & Gold is literally a party in a bottle! The glitter polish is a little tricky to get on cleanly at first, but the end result is magnificent!! You will certainly make a statement with these nails at your next event. I would also love to use this over a classic red for a really festive touch.
Hope you enjoyed my Holiday nail polish picks and I can’t wait to test out more for the winter months! You can purchase any of these colors at So-Lace Salon in Lake City, SC. Call them at (843) 374-4247 or check out their Facebook page and Instagram.
It’s hard to believe that the Holiday shipments are already starting to arrive. There’s something about the glitz and sparkle that gets me excited for the Holiday season. Hunter Bell always has a stellar Holiday collection and this outfit is a testament to that. The Rena skirt by Hunter Bell is a classic midi length that she carries from season to season. It has a silhouette that is flattering on just about everyone and not to mention the fabulous Hot Pink color! I mean what girl doesn’t love to wear hot pink? The black leather trimmed waist gives the skirt some edge. This is a great piece to add to your wardrobe especially if you’re not ready to commit to a full leather skirt. A sequined crop top is the perfect compliment to this midi skirt. I love how the short top balances the longer length of the skirt. The Mimi top by Hunter Bell has a mixture of different sized sequins that are shiny and matte. These Rebecca Minkoff Raz Heels are the must have heel for this season! The black leather and suede shoe has the right balance between classic and edgy. If you haven’t tried Rebecca Minkoff shoes yet you are missing out! These are the most comfortable heels you will ever own and will be able to dance the night away at any holiday party you have this winter! To finish the look I added a sparkly pair of Dannijo earrings and a Raoul clutch in black pony hair and leather. Every eye will be on you when you walk in to the room wearing this look and you will want to wear this again and again.