Anyone who knows me knows that I have a wee bit of a prints obsession. I love ALL prints….yes, all and I do not discriminate. Floral, tribal, geometric…they all give me butterflies. In honor of my obsession, I have decided to pick my favorite prints that are available right now at Mosaic. Take a look into my weakness!
- Megan Park Cayla Top – Megan Park is the queen of creating the most unbelievable gorgeous and unique prints. All of her prints are designed in house therefore making them completely one of a kind!! I will take one of each….
- Mara Hoffman Beach Tote – Mara Hoffman comes in at a close second for the queen of prints. Her prints have a psychedelic meets boho feel and always feature the most vivid colors.
- Zoa Abstract Ikat Shorts – Printed shorts are all the rage this season and this is my favorite pair in the store right now. I am a sucker for an ikat print and the color combinations in these shorts is awesome.
- Rebecca Minkoff Marlowe Crossbody – What’s not to love about this bag? It just makes me happy and thats probably due to the fact that it combines THREE different prints in one bag…Genius!!
- Mara Hoffman High Neck Column Dress – Another stunning piece from Mara! This is one of my favorite prints she did this season! Not to mention coral is the hot hue for the Spring and Summer.
- Nanette Lepore Seaside Top – Nanette Lepore typically always has a great print in every collection. This print combines a great floral with pops of rich royal blue accents. Bravo Nanette!!
- Just click on any if the item names to buy the items now!! Enjoy and welcome to the world of print obsession!